- Dining for a Cause – Bridgewater 99 – Tuesday, October 3, 2017
- DINING FOR A CAUSE – BRIDGEWATER 99 RESTAURANT – BRIDGEWATER ACADEMY LIONS CHARITIES
- BALC 29th Indoor Antiques-Craft Fair-Flea Market | March 25, 2017
- BALC EYEGLASS WASHING AND BAGGING – Volunteers Needed!
- DINING FOR A CAUSE – Wednesday, October 5, 2016, 5 – 10 p.m. – Ninety Nine Bridgewater
Bridgewater Academy Lions Blood Drive August 15th
The American Red Cross encourages all eligible blood donors to give blood during the summer months when supplies are low.
In conjunction with the American Red Cross, Bridgewater Academy Lions Club is sponsoring a blood drive on Monday, August 15th from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Conant Community Health Center, 5 Wally Krueger Way, off Rt. 18, Bridgewater. Walk-ins are welcomed, but to reduce wait times, appointments are encouraged.
As a special thank you for coming to donate, you will receive a $5 Amazon.com gift card claim code!
To make an appointment to donate blood, please visit redcrossblood.org or call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-723-2757).
For questions about this Lions Blood Drive, contact Lion Elaine at 508-697-8154.